1. Personal Information “Personal Information” refers to information relating to an individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, number assigned to each person, symbol, image, voice, or other description contained in such information (including information which by itself cannot identify a specific individual, but can be readily collated with other information to identify a specific individual).
2. Registered Persons “Registered Persons” refers to persons who have accepted terms and conditions under this Rules and registered their Personal Information by using the application form contained in this Website.
3. Personal Information Management Toyota Research Institute Advanced Development,Inc. hereafter collectively referred to as the “Company”, will strictly handle and operate the Personal Information of Registered Persons using reasonable measures to ensure that any unauthorized third parties do not access such Personal Information. Only personnel authorized by the Company in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and this Rules may access Personal Information. Any copyrights (including copyrights specified under Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyrights Act) relating to all content provided by Registered Persons shall belong to the Company, and Registered Persons shall not exercise their Moral Rights of Authors relating to such contents.
4. Personal Information Management Manager Toyota Research Institute Advanced Development,Inc. Representative Director
5. Purpose of Acquisition of Personal Information The Company acquires necessary Personal Information through the application form contained in this Website in order to use it for employment selection of the Company’s employees.
6. Use of Personal Information The Company will not disclose the Personal Information of Registered Persons to any third parties or use such Personal Information for purposes other than those prescribed in the preceding Paragraph without obtaining consent of the relevant Registered Person, except in the following cases. -When required by laws and regulations. -When necessary to protect human life, body or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant Registered Person. -When particularly necessary for the improvement of public hygiene and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant Registered Person. -In addition to the above, when the Company completes the required process to disclose or use Personal Information in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
7. Scope of Third Parties In those cases set forth in the following, a person receiving the Personal Information shall not fall under “Third Party” with regard to applying the provisions of the preceding Clause 6. -When the Company provides Personal Information to a subcontracted company accompanied by entrusting a whole or part of the handling of Personal Information in accordance with the provisions in the following Clause within the necessary scope of achieving the purpose of use stated in Clause 5. -When the party takes over Personal Information coming from business succession caused by a merger or other reasons. -When the Company provides Personal Information to Toyota Mmotor Ccorporation ("TMC") for joint useby using jointly in accordance with provision of following clause 5 within the necessary scope of achieving the purpose of use stated in Clause 5. In this case, Personal Information Management Manager is Dep. GM, Recruiting & Human Resources Planning Departmentt. , Toyota Motor Corporation.
8. Entrusting of Personal Information In case the Company enters an entrusting contract with an entrusted company which has enough ability to perform the necessary and appropriate operation and satisfies the necessary standard in accordance with the Company’s judgment, the Company will entrust Personal Information to the subcontracted company by storing it to the database server of the subcontracted company. Provided that, the subcontracted company may only maintain and operate the Personal Information, and shall not disclose, provide, or use the Personal Information beyond the purpose prescribed in the provision of Clause 5.
9. In case of not providing the required Personal Information The Company may suspend the employment selection process, if the Registered Persons do not register the whole or part of the required items on the application form.
10. Disclosure, Corrections and Deletion of Personal Information In case the Registered Person requests the Company to disclose, correct, or delete his or her Personal Information, the Company will take measures to respond to such requests within a reasonable scope. The Registered Person may correct or update his or her Personal Information by re-registering the corrected or updated information using the application form.
11. Retention Period of Personal Information The Company will keep Personal Information for one year from the date of registration, unless the Registered Person requests to delete his or her Personal Information. If the Registered Person wish to request for deletion within this period, please contact the address detailed in Clause 13.
12. Liability of the Company The Company and TMC shall not be liable for any damage incurred by the registration or use of this Website, unless such damage is caused by the willful misconduct or negligence of the Company or TMC. In addition, even if the Company or TMC is liable for such damage, the scope of the Company’s or TMC’s liability shall be limited to direct and ordinary damage, unless such damage is caused by the willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Company or TMC.
13. Inquiries Please contact the following address for matters regarding the disclosure, correction or deletion, etc. of Personal Information. Email address: email@example.com Toyota Research Institute Advanced Development,Inc. Career Recruiting Representative 14. Amendments to these Rules The Company may amend any provisions of these Rules from time to time without obtaining prior approval from Registered Persons.
Toyota Research Institute Advanced Development,Inc.